Cheesecake Stuffed Carrot Cake Cookies
We know you love Carrot Cake and you really love Carrot Cake Cheesecake. We now introduce to you cheesecake STUFFED carrot cake cookies.
- FOR THE COOKIES
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. packed shredded carrots (from about 2 medium carrots)
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- ½ c. white chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In another large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add vanilla. Add in flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop heaping tablespoons of dough (about 24 balls). Freeze until hardened, 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cinnamon until smooth. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop into 12 balls and place on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten chilled cookie dough into pancake-like circles. Place cream cheese filling on top of 12 pieces of dough. Place remaining dough on top of filling and pinch edges together. Roll gently into balls.
- Place dough on prepared baking sheets 2” apart and bake until edges are golden and centers are just set, 18 minutes. Let cool.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted white chocolate chips, if desired, before serving.
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Carrot Cake Cookies
These carrot cake cookies are STUFFED with cheesecake 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/1yfopwN
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 16. huhtikuuta 2019