Easter Cheese Ball
It's about to get cheesy in here!
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 3 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 bunch curly parsley, plus 2 tbsp chopped
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 cups cheddar, Worcestershire, hot sauce, chopped parsley, and Italian seasoning. Beat with a hand mixer until evenly mixed and fluffy.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to a serving platter and form cream cheese mixture into a carrot shape. Press the remaining cup of cheddar on the top and sides of cheese ball. If the mixture is too loose, refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until it keeps it shape. Stick bunch of parsley on the top of the carrot so it looks like its stems.
- Serve with crackers.
How To Make An Easter Cheese Ball
You can't celebrate Easter without this carrot cheese ball 🥕Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/dFheMKG
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 16. huhtikuuta 2019