You know peaches 'n cream are a delicious pair, but have you tried orange juice and cream? Together they taste just like a creamsicle.
- Orange slices, for garnish
- ¼ c. sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 bottle champagne, prosecco, or cava
- Rim champagne flutes with an orange slice and dip in sugar. Set aside.
- In a tall glass, stir together orange juice and heavy cream until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
- Garnish with orange wedge.
How To Make Creamsicle Mimosas
Creamsicle Mimosas are a brunch dream come true.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Y9lPD4L
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 18. joulukuuta 2018