Bacon Weave Breakfast Tacos
These are so good, its unbe-weave-able.
- 16 slices bacon, halved
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- ¼ c. shredded Monterey jack
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Make bacon taco shells: Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. In one corner, make a bacon weave with 8 halves of bacon each, creating a square. Repeat to make next three weaves. Season with pepper. Place an inverted baking rack on top to make sure bacon lays flat.
- Bake until bacon is mostly crispy, 30 to 35 minutes. Working quickly, trim each square with a paring knife or kitchen shears to make a round shape.
- Meanwhile, make scrambled eggs: In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with milk until well incorporated.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Pour in the egg mixture. Gently move the eggs around with a spatula, creating large curds. When the eggs are almost cooked to your liking, season with salt and pepper. Fold in chives and remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos: On a serving platter, top the bacon taco shells with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle each with cheese, nestle in a few slices of avocado, and top with hot sauce.
How To Make Bacon Weave Breakfast Tacos
Bacon taco shells = GENIUS.Get this recipe and more like it in our new keto cookbook: http://dlsh.it/oZRlgBf
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 25. tammikuuta 2019