Dive into layers of your favorite breakfast foods.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 10 eggs
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Small flour tortillas
- ¼ c. finely chopped chives
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Drain slices on paper towels, but reserve fat in pan. Add hash browns, and cook, stirring often, until the hash browns begin to turn golden. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat. Chop bacon.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream until light and frothy. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Reduce heat to low then add egg mixture and cook, stirring often, until the eggs are just set. Stir in chives, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Add a layer of tortillas to the prepared baking dish. Top with a layer of hash browns, eggs, cheese and crumbled bacon. Repeat to make 2 more layers, ending with tortillas, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the hash browns are golden, about 30 minutes.
You need to know about Brunch Lasagna.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/kPRNbG9
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 18. huhtikuuta 2019