Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Bowties
The cream cheese alfredo is delicious.
- 12 oz. bowties
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. milk
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook bowties according to package directions until al dente. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add broccoli and cook until bright green. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest, then thinly slice.
- Add milk, Parmesan, cream cheese, and garlic to skillet and let melt and thicken, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked bowties and broccoli and chicken to skillet and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and serve.
Chicken & Broccoli Bowties uses the best low-fat cooking hack.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/yGbVVFD
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 18. huhtikuuta 2019