Garlic Bread Hot Dogs
Garlic bread lovers, rejoice.
- 1 baguette
- 4 hot dogs
- ¼ c. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. parsley, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Trim ends of baguette, then cut remaining baguette into four even pieces. Using the back of a wooden spoon, hollow out baguette.
- Slide hot dogs into baguette and place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Mix melted butter with Parm, garlic, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush butter mixture onto baguette. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until hot dogs are cooked and baguette is golden. Serve.