Greek Orzo Salad
This easy make-ahead salad is filled with all your favorite bright Mediterranean flavors and mix-ins like tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers.
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, plus more for serving
- ¼ c. minced red onion
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE SALAD
- 8 oz. orzo
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced into thin half moons
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 c. crumbled feta (about ¼ lb.)
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook orzo according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and Dijon. While whisking, slowly add oil until fully combined. Stir in dill and red onion, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add orzo, cucumber, cherry tomato, chickpeas, and olives to bowl with dressing and toss to coat. Fold in feta and serve with more dill on top.
This Greek Orzo Pasta Salad will fill you up all day.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/PKI2Mgg
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 22. huhtikuuta 2019