Slow-Cooker Corn Chowder
Corn chowder is so much better when it's cooked low and slow.
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved or quartered
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2½ c. canned corn
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 3 c. Shredded chicken
- 1⅓ c. shredded Cheddar
- ¼ c. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. chives, for garnish
- Into your slow cooker, place potatoes and flour. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Next, stir in chicken broth, corn, thyme, basil and onion powder. Cook on high for 3 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, milk and cream, until cheese is melted and fully incorporated. Heat for another 10 minutes to warm the chicken.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with pepper, bacon and chives. Serve.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Corn Chowder
This Slow-Cooker Corn Chowder will have you begging for more.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/djXQu3c
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 22. huhtikuuta 2019