Pepper Glazed Bacon Wrapped Chicken
This peppery bacon chicken is so tender you can literally cut it with a spoon!
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. McCormick ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning and serving
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375° and place oven rack in the top third position. In a small bowl, combine maple syrup with pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and salt.
- Lightly season chicken with more salt and a pinch of pepper. Working one at a time, carefully wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Transfer to a 9"-x-13" baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is almost cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Increase oven to 450° and continue cooking, glazing with maple mixture every 5 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 160°, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Turn oven to broil and broil until bacon is deeply golden, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more pepper before serving.
If you're not wrapping your chicken breasts in BACON, you're doing it wrong.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zscjjZt
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 23. huhtikuuta 2019