Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
Keto dieters: Two-ingredient Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks are the snack of your DREAMS.
- 12 sticks string cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Marinara, for serving
- Unwrap string cheese and place on a plate or small baking sheet. Freeze until solid, 4 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with foil. Place bacon in an even layer and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake until slightly crisp but still bendable, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven and let cool slightly. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Wrap each frozen stick of string cheese with 1 strip bacon. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until bacon is crisp and string cheese is just starting to melt, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with marinara on the side for dipping.
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
Keto dieters: Two-ingredient Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks are the snack of your DREAMS.Join our keto group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/justkeepitketo/Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JGGT0tz
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 22. huhtikuuta 2019