Spiced with smoked paprika and loaded with crunchy, bright coleslaw, we think these burgers rival their beef counterparts.
- 1½ lb. ground chicken
- ¾ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices cheddar
- 4 leaves butterhead lettuce
- 2 c. coleslaw
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Brioche burger buns, split and lightly toasted
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add burger patties and cook, flipping once, until golden and a thermometer inserted into the center registers 165°, 8 to 10 minutes. Add cheddar on top, cover, and cook until just melted, 2 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer patties to a plate.
- Stack lettuce, coleslaw, chicken burger, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, and more coleslaw on top of bottom buns. Close sandwich with top bun.
These Chicken Burgers will make you swear off ground beef FOR GOOD.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/b6NTnwQ
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 26. huhtikuuta 2019