Strawberry Spinach Salad
The combination of the sweet strawberries, herb chicken, creamy goat cheese, and spicy red onions make you forget the fact that you're eating salad. It's a miracle!
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 c. packed baby spinach (5 oz.)
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, cut into ½" pieces
- 2 c. thinly sliced strawberries
- ¾ c. chopped toasted pecans
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. feta, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the dijon. While whisking, slowly pour in the oil until the dressing is combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach, chicken, strawberries, avocado, ½ cup pecans, and onion to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine.
- Pile salad onto plates and top with more pecans and a generous crumbling of feta.
This Strawberry Spinach Salad is so good, you'll forget you're eating a salad.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/7j9lF3A
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 26. huhtikuuta 2019