Cheesy Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip
With all the flavors of the classic pasta that you love, this baked shrimp scampi dip is unbelievably delicious.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. dry white wine
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- ½ lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1 c. shredded white Cheddar
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Sliced baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes, then add white wine, lemon juice, parsley and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is no longer opaque and wine is reduced, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer ingredients to a cutting board and finely chop shrimp. Add ingredients to a large bowl, along with ricotta, cheddar, and Parmesan, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake until warm and bubbly, 15 minutes. (Broil for 3 minutes if you prefer a darker top.) Garnish with parsley and serve with bread.