Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
Crunchy, creamy chicken salad turns these avos into a protein-packed meal.
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ c. red onion, minced
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- Make chicken salad: In a large bowl, mix together chicken, onion, mayo, greek yogurt, lemon juice, and mustard. Fold in diced avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among 4 avocado halves. Garnish with parsley.