Fried Tequila Shots
We're frying to get our hands on these.
- vegetable oil
- ½ c. tequila
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 store-bought angel food cake, cut into cubes
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- In a large pot over medium heat, pour vegetable oil at least 3” high in pan. Heat oil.
- Mix tequila and lime juice. Dip each cake cube into tequila mixture then fry until golden, 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and lime zest and serve.
You need to know about Fried Tequila Shots 😍😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/X8ihIg5
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 4. heinäkuuta 2018