Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs
Make dinner classy without the cleanup.
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 6 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 4 sprigs thyme
- white wine
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay a large piece of foil on a flat surface. Top with a single layer of sliced zucchini and scatter some garlic on top.
- Season with salt and pepper, then lay a few lemon slices down. Top with a salmon fillet and season with more salt and pepper.
- Place a tablespoon of butter on top of the salmon fillet. Add a sprig of thyme, then pour a small splash of white wine over salmon.
- Fold the foil in half then fold up the edges to seal the packet. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four packets.
- Place packets on grill and cook until the salmon is cooked through and the zucchini is tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
How To Make Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs
These foil packs are so simple, you actually have to try to mess them up.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/I6cDUbR
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 30. toukokuuta 2017