Mexican Corn Salad
This simple salad hits all the right notes: creamy, spicy, salty and citrusy, it's the perfect light side for all that heavy summer potluck food.
- 6 ears corn, kernels stripped
- Kosher salt
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. cotija cheese or feta, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chili powder, plus more for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut corn kernels off cob. Add about ½" water to a medium sauce pan and salt well. Bring up to a simmer. Add corn, cover, and cook until corn is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- In a serving bowl, toss corn with mayo, cotija, lime juice, cilantro and chili powder. Season generously with salt.
- Top with more cotija, cilantro, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
How To Make Mexican Corn Salad
SOS we can't stop eating this Mexican Corn Salad.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JtPvlCA
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 29. huhtikuuta 2019