These margaritas change colors RIGHT before your eyes.
- 2 c. sliced purple cabbage
- 4 c. boiling water
- ¼ c. kosher salt or coarse sea salt, for rim
- 8 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. triple sec
- 3 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 c. lemonade
- 4 lime wedges, for garnish
- Place cabbage in a large heat-safe bowl. Pour boiling water over cabbage and let sit until water turns deep blue, 5 minutes. Strain out cabbage and let water cool.
- When water is no longer hot, transfer to ice trays. Freeze until solid, 4 hours.
- In a medium pitcher or measuring cup, combine tequila with triple sec, lime juice, and lemonade. Wet rims of glasses with a lime wedge and dip in salt.
- Place purple ice cubes in glasses and divide margarita between them. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
How To Make Color-Changing Margaritas
These margaritas change colors RIGHT before your eyes 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Q7aueE4
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 1. toukokuuta 2019