Jalapeño Popper Zucchini Boats
Jalapeño poppers are our favorite appetizers so naturally we turned them into an actual dinner. We skipped the frying and put them into zucchini boats for a low-carb, easy take on the favorite we can't get enough of.
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack , divided
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. Score zucchini (like you’re dicing an avocado) and scoop out insides, reserving them for later. Place zucchini halves cut side-up into bottom of 9”-x-13” baking dish and drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until zucchini turns bright green and is just beginning to soften, 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded chicken, ½ cup of each cheese, bacon, jalapeños, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in reserved zucchini pieces.
- Spoon filling into zucchini and top with remaining ½ cup of each cheese and bake until cheese is melty, 15 minutes.
You'll have ZERO guilt eating these low-carb Jalapeño Popper Zucchini Boats.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/9XzvY1I
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 3. toukokuuta 2019