Low-Carb Antipasto "Tacos"
This is a very lose interpretation of a "taco," we fully understand that. Just like our antipasto "sushi." But it doesn't make them any less delicious.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices provolone
- 6 large slices Genoa salami
- 1 c. iceberg lettuce
- ⅓ c. sliced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ c. pepperoncini, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. sliced black olives
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Lay a slice of salami on a work surface and top with a slice of provolone and a slice of ham. Fill with some iceberg lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini, and olives. Drizzle with some dressing. Use a toothpick to gather into a taco and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with more dressing.