Frozen Sangria Fruit Cups
Feel free to sub in any of your favorite fruits--and go with white wine instead if you prefer it!
- 2 c. dry red wine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. orange liqueur
- 1 large apple, preferably honeycrisp, cut into small pieces
- 14 green grapes, cut into small pieces
- 6 strawberries, hulled and cut into small pieces
- In a large measuring cup, stir together the red wine, lemon juice, and orange liqueur.
- In a medium bowl, combine the fruit. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil or silicone liners. Divide fruit among liners and pour sangria mixture over the top. Freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours.