Moscow Mule Pops
These are the PERFECT party pop, so make plenty!
- 2 c. ginger beer
- 1 c. limeade
- ½ c. vodka
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Popsicle sticks
- Zest of 2 limes, for serving
- 2 tbsp. Sanding sugar, for serving
- In a large bowl or glass measuring cup, combine ginger beer, limeade, rum, lime juice and lime zest. Whisk until smooth and fully combined.
- Divide mixture among popsicle molds and insert a popsicle stick into the center of each.
- Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Mix zest of 2 limes with sanding sugar. When ready to serve, sprinkle pops with sugar mixture.