Ginger Beef Stir-Fry with Ramen
This stir-fry has a ginger-garlic kick that you won't be able to resist.
- ¾ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- 1 lb. flank steak, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- ¼ lb. green beans, trimmed
- 2 packs cooked ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and red chili flakes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Toss steak in oil and add to skillet. Sear 3 minutes per side, then let rest on a cutting board.
- Add carrots, green beans, and sauce to skillet and stir until combined. Let simmer until tender, 5 minutes, then add beef and ramen noodles. Serve.