Stick with us on this one.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1½ c. Crushed Pretzels
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- FOR THE FILLING
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (10 oz.) log goat cheese
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice
- 3 large eggs
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. finely chopped pickles, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a medium bowl, combine pretzels with butter and stir to combine. Press into the bottom of a 8” or 9” springform pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, sour cream and pickle juice. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and beat until fully incorporated. Add parmesan, ½ c chopped pickles, garlic, dill, salt, red pepper flakes and onion powder. Season with black pepper and fold until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add half cheese mixture to pan and smooth into an even layer. Top with an even layer of 1 cup chopped pickles, then top with the rest of the cheese mixture. Smooth top and bake until slightly golden on top and set in the middle, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with remaining pickles and dill for garnish. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.