You can hardly taste the whiskey.
- 2 strips thinly sliced bacon, halved
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 oz. whiskey whiskey, chilled
- 2 oz. butterscotch schnapps, chilled
- ¾ c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, turning halfway through, about 7 minutes. Brush bacon generously with the maple syrup and let cook until the syrup thickens glazing the bacon, about 30 seconds more. Transfer the slices to a plate to cool.
- Fill 4 shot glasses with the whiskey and top with the butterscotch schnapps. Fill another 4 shot glasses with orange juice and top each glass with a strip of bacon. Take the shot and chase with orange juice and bacon.