Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Shrimp scampi spaghetti will have your heart after one bite.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. dry white wine
- Juice of 2 lemons, plus zest of 1
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water, and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add shrimp and cook until pink, 3 minutes. Add wine, lemon juice and zest, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spaghetti and toss to coat, adding reserved pasta water 1 tablespoon at a time until saucy.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.