Tuscan Butter Gnocchi
Tuscan Butter is perfect on everything. Literally. We love it on shrimp, salmon, chicken, and now gnocchi.
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. dreid oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. freshly chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
- 2 (17.5-oz.) packages gnocchi
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with oregano, salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until beginning to wilt.
- Stir in broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Add gnocchi and toss to coat. Pour gnocchi into a 9”-x-13” baking pan and top with mozzarella. Bake until gnocchi is cooked through and cheese is melty, 30 minutes.
- Garnish with more herbs and squeeze lemon on top before serving.