Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Potatoes
Bacon wrapped parmesan potatoes are the grown-up version of french fries.
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut lengthwise and then into 3 wedges per half
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 thin slices of bacon
- Ranch, for dipping
- Heat the oven to 400°. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet, then spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. Add potatoes, tossing wedges until fully coated.
- Keeping as much cheese on each wedge as possible, wrap potatoes in bacon.
- Place bacon-wrapped potatoes on prepared rack, then bake, turning halfway through, until the bacon is cooked and potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with ranch.