Root Beer Float Shots
Love hard root beer? Love root beer floats? This matchup is loooong overdue.
- 2 parts hard root beer, chilled
- 1 part salted caramel vodka, chilled (plain vodka or vanilla-flavored works great too!)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Pour 2 parts hard root beer and 1 part salted caramel vodka into a pitcher.
- Stir and pour into shot glasses.
- Top shot glasses with whipped cream and garnish with a cherry. Serve.
- CANDACE BRAUN DAVISON Deputy Editor
- Candace Braun Davison writes and produces videos on a range of lifestyle content, from celebrity interviews to home tours—and the occasional 12-pound cheeseburger.