Asparagus, Sundried Tomato, and Chicken Spaghetti
Asparagus lovers, prepare to freak out over this sundried tomato creamy pasta.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, stalks trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- ½ c. roughly chopped sundried tomatoes
- ¼ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ c. heavy cream
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and let rest 10 minutes, then slice.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add asparagus and sundried tomatoes and cook until asparagus is tender, 8 minutes.
- Pour in broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti and toss until fully coated.