Pineapple Salmon Skewers
You'll be HOOKED on these Pineapple Salmon Skewers.
- 3 c. cubed pineapple
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak. Skewer pineapple and salmon pieces, alternating, until all are used, then place on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt. Whisk until combined and brush all over skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, flipping once, brushing with any remaining sauce, until salmon is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes in total.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions before serving.