Watermelon Moscato Slushie
This easy recipe comes served in a watermelon, which makes it taste even better than it already is. Prepare to make everyone jealous.
- 1 small seedless watermelon (about 9" diameter)
- ½ c. Moscato
- 1 bottle Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy
- 1½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Watermelon slices, for garnish
- Cut top ¼ off watermelon. Scoop out insides, chop, and put into a bowl or resealable plastic bag and freeze overnight.
- Wrap and refrigerate watermelon shell.
- In a blender, blend frozen watermelon, Moscato, Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy, and fresh lemon juice on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour slushie into watermelon shell, then garnish with lemon and watermelon slices.