Flamin' Hot Corn On The Cob
Believe me, I was skeptical about this one. It's SO GOOD though! It's salty, sweet, soft, and crunchy.
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 bag Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, stir together butter, lime zest, cumin, and chili powder. Brush all over corn. Grill corn until charred and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and lime juice in a small bowl. Empty Cheetos into a large resealable bag and crush until fine. Empty onto a shallow plate.
- Brush corn with sour cream mixture, then roll in Cheeto crumbs until completely coated. Repeat with remaining corn.