Salt 'n Pepper Sweet Potato Fries
It's time you finally learn to make Sweet Potato Fries at home.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak at least 30 minutes, then drain and dry well with paper towels.
- On two large baking sheets, toss sweet potatoes with oil, cornstarch, and garlic powder and season generously with salt and pepper and pinch of red pepper flakes. Bake until crispy, 40 to 45 minutes, tossing halfway through.