So good, you won't even want a potato roll.
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt
- 3 (12-oz.) lobster tails, steamed, meat removed and chopped (3 c.)
- Butterhead lettuce, for serving
- Sliced avocado, for serving
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, and chive. Season with salt. Fold in chopped lobster meat.
- Lay lettuce on serving platter, then top with lobster salad. Garnish with avocado, more chives, and a squeeze of lemon.