Honey Sriracha Salmon
Honey Sriracha Salmon is a REAL crowd-pleaser.
- Cooking spray
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 2½ lb.)
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. Sriracha
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. Season salmon on both sides with salt and place in center of prepared tray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine Sriracha, butter, honey, garlic, and ginger. Season with salt and brush all over salmon filet.
- Placed lime halves cut side down on baking sheet and bake until salmon is cooked through, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove limes from tray and switch oven to broil. Broil for 2 minutes more, or until edges of salmon begin to crisp up.
- Squeeze roasted limes over salmon and garnish with cilantro.