S'mores Icebox Cake
It's five layers of s'mores bliss.
- 2¾ c. heavy cream, divided
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow crème
- 1½ c. Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 1 11-oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 box graham crackers
- Chopped chocolate, for garnish
- Make marshmallow cream: Using a stand or hand mixer, beat 2 cups cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes. Add marshmallow crème and keep beating, 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup mini marshmallows and set aside.
- Make ganache: Heat remaining ¾ cup heavy cream until simmering. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until combined and creamy.
- In a 9"-x-9" baking dish, spread a thin layer of marshmallow cream. Top with one layer graham crackers, then a thick layer of marshmallow cream, follower by a layer of ganache. Repeat layers until you reach the top (leave about ¼").
- Garnish with remaining mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chopped chocolate and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, heat broiler. Broil 1 minute to toast marshmallows. Freeze 5 minutes to let set and serve.