Honey Mustard Bacon Meatloaf
You'll want to try this ASAP.
- 2 lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced (about 1 c.)
- 1 small stalk celery, minced (about ½ c.)
- 1 small carrot, minced (about ½ c.)
- 1 c. finely ground breadcrumbs
- ½ c. French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, divided
- ¼ c. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 12 to 14 thinly-sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, celery, carrot, breadcrumbs, ¼ cup honey mustard, parsley, eggs, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix together using your hands.
- Transfer mixture to a 9"-x-13" baking dish and form into a 6"-x-12" loaf in the center of the dish. Arrange 6 slices bacon across the loaf and weave remaining 6 slices over and under each other in a criss-cross formation. Tuck in overhanging bacon ends below the loaf. Brush loaf with some of the remaining honey mustard.
- Cook meatloaf until bacon is crispy and beef is cooked through, glazing every 20 to 30 minutes with more honey mustard, about 1 hour 20 minutes total. If bacon is cooking too quickly, cover dish with foil.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to a cutting board, slicing, and serving.