Fireball Grilled Pineapple
Fireball Whisky fans, this is the summer snack you NEED.
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, quartered, and cored
- 1½ c. Fireball Whisky
- ¼ c. cinnamon sugar
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut pineapple into wedges and place in a large bowl. Add Fireball and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring once after 30 minutes have passed.
- Drain pineapple and reserve Fireball for future use. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, cinnamon sugar, and cayenne if using. Toss until pineapple is fully coated in the spices and sugar.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Place pineapple on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until you can easily insert a paring knife into the center of a piece, 8 to 10 minutes.