Zucchini Lattice Lasagna
Zucchini lattice lasagna is actually impossible to walk away from.
- 2 c. ricotta
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling top
- 2 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. marinara
- 3 large zucchini, cut into large strips using a Y peeler and drained on paper towels
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, make ricotta mixture: Stir together ricotta, Parmesan and eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in a baking dish and layer with two layers of zucchini noodles, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella.
- For the final layer, make a zucchini lattice. Layer zucchini noodles side by side at a diagonal in the baking dish. Lift the bottom half of every other noodle and lay another zucchini noodle across diagonally. Repeat until top layer is full.
- Sprinkle with more Parm and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until totally melty and zucchini is cooked through, 30 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.