Campfire Cobbler is the dessert you'll make all summer long.
- 6 peaches, chopped
- 2 c. raspberries
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 c. chopped strawberries
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2⅓ c. Bisquick Mix
- ½ c. milk
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine fruit, ¼ cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Seal tightly and shake bag until fruit is evenly coated.
- In another large resealable plastic bag, combine Bisquick and milk. Seal and mix, kneading with your hands, until completely combined.
- Butter a large cast-iron skillet. Add fruit mixture and top with Bisquick topping. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Cover with foil and cook over a campfire until biscuits are no longer doughy and fruit is warm and bubbly, 50 minutes.
- Let cool 20 minutes, then serve.