Grilled Pizza Bread
Grilled Pizza Bread is pure proof that you've been underestimating your grill.
- 1 large loaf, halved
- 1 15-oz. jar pizza sauce
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ c. pepperoni
- ¼ c. black olives
- ½ red onion, cut into thin half moons
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Scoop out the middles from both bread halves to create shallow boats. Spread pizza sauce onto each half then top with mozzarella, pepperoni, black olives, red onion, green bell pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Wrap bread loosely with aluminum foil and place over campfire (or on a hot grill) and cook until the cheese is melty and the crust is toasted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes until slicing.