Ranch Brussels Sprouts
Ranch Brussels Sprouts are the low-carb snack you won't stop eating.
- ¾ lb. brussels sprouts, thinly sliced lengthwise (about ⅛" thick)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425° with racks in the upper and lower thirds. In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil, ranch seasoning, and season with salt. Arrange in an even layer on two baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, rotating trays halfway through. Bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden.
- Transfer warm brussels sprouts into a bowl and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.