Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispie Treats
Strawberry Shortcake + Rice Krispie Treats = dessert HEAVEN
- ½ c. (1 stick butter), plus more for pan
- 1 (12-oz.) bag marshmallows
- 8 c. Rice Krispies
- 2½ c. white chocolate chips, divided
- 2½ c. freeze-dried strawberries, divided
- Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with butter. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Fold in 2 cups white chocolate chips and 2 cups freeze-dried strawberries. Pour into pan and smooth top, being careful not to pack Rice Krispies into the pan too much.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt remaining ½ cup white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until smooth. Drizzle over Rice Krispies, then top with remaining ½ cup of dried strawberries.
- Let sit until cool and chocolate has hardened, 30 minutes.