Cajun Shrimp Kebabs
Our homemade Cajun spice mix has got a killer kick!
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly crosswise
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Make Cajun spice mix. Combine salt, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano in a small bowl. Stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp in olive oil. Add spice mix and toss shrimp until its evenly coated. Thread shrimp and lemon onto metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have been soaked for 20 minutes).
- Grill skewers until shrimp is opaque and lemon is charred, about 4-5 minutes total, flipping once halfway.