Boozy Cherry Bombs
Patriotic cherries is exactly what your Fourth of July has been missing. If you want to make them kid friendly, skip soaking the cherries!
- 1 jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 c. Fireball whisky
- 1 c. whipped cream-flavored vodka
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 jar blue sanding sugar sprinkles
- Soak cherries in equal parts Fireball and vodka for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Remove cherries and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Dip each cherry two-thirds of the way into the melted white chocolate, twisting it slightly to help the chocolate stick. Dip the cherry in blue sanding sugar, coating it halfway up the white chocolate coating.
- Chill in fridge 20 minutes before serving.