Boursin Swirl Pull Apart Picnic Bread
These bundles of Boursin, spinach, and prosciutto are ideal as a snack, starter or as the centerpiece of a decadent picnic.
- 1 tsp Oil
- 250g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500g Soft Bread Dough
- 300g Boursin Garlic and Herbs
- 16 Slices Prosciutto
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish
- Plain Flour
- 75g Melted Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley, Chopped
- Heat a saute pan with oil over medium heat. Add the spinach and cook through until completely wilted. Remove, drain and leave to cool.
- Dust a surface with plain flour. Roll out dough to about ½” thickness in an even rectangle.
- Stir your Boursin Garlic and Herbs in a bowl to soften it slightly. Spread it over the surface of your dough evenly. Layer with sliced ham and your cooked, drained spinach.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into 9 2” thick strips, roll each strip into swirls.
- Arrange into a greased deep baking dish. Cover with cling film and let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 180ºC/350ºF oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and risen.
- Combine your butter, garlic, and parsley and brush liberally over the surface. Leave to cool.