Baileys Coffee Slushies
Don't talk to us until we've had our (boozy) coffee.
- 2¼ c. cold brew, divided
- ½ c. milk
- ¼ c. Baileys Irish Cream
- ¼ c. vodka
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for garnish
- Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups cold brew. Freeze until solid, 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine frozen coffee cubes with remaining cold brew, milk, Baileys, and vodka in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel into each of your glasses. Divide slushy evenly between glasses, then top with whipped cream, more caramel and more chocolate. Serve with straws.