Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs
If you love chocolate + peanut butter (and who doesn't?!), then these fat bombs are for you!
- 2½ c. sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2½ tbsp. coconut oil, divided
- ¾ c. sugar-free smooth peanut butter
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Combine chocolate chips and 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is smooth and melted completely.
- Spoon 1 ½ tbsp melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Gently tilt cupcake tin in a circular motion to coat the bottom ⅔ of the cupcake liners. Place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together peanut butter and remaining coconut oil (melted) until smooth. Transfer to piping bag or a medium resealable bag. When chocolate layer is set, pipe about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter into a round disc at the bottom of the cupcake liner. Reheat remaining chocolate if needed, then spoon 1 tablespoon over each peanut butter disk and smooth into an even layer. Repeat until all chocolate is used and return to refrigerator to harden, 15 more minutes.